Thursday, June 11, 2009

Introduction

Hi everyone! I was invited by Eric to share my experiences and get your feed back to make your experience with the i-CAT as best as possible. Here is a little bit about myself.

My name is Todd Liberty, and I have had the pleasure of talking to some of you already. I work with the ISI (i-CAT) and the Gendex (CB500) 3D cone beam machines and the service level agreements involved with those machines. I have been in the dental profession both business and lab/surgical assisting for about 14 years now. I spent eight of those years in the United States Navy as a Dental Technician in the United States and also in Keflavik, Iceland. I will be glad to post when software updates are available and promotions for our service agreements (extended warranty) for those who have not chosen to participate in a service plan yet. Please let me know if you have any questions pertaining to your i-CAT classic or next generation platinum or Gendex CB500 unit. I will serve you the best I can.

todd.liberty@imagingsciences.com


THANK YOU! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home