Thursday, March 30, 2006

i-CAT Vision Notes: I am sending icat vision with every scan and here is a couple of things to share: Do not export with any type of a filter or the data will be wierd in icat Vision. The newest version of icat Vision, 1.2.0.14 does not process .3 TMJ scans consistently (use .4), and the zoom feature on it is difficult to use. I have told Liz about this and they are trying to fix it. I am getting great response from my docs about the icat vision - in particular, the computer type guys. But I give it to all drs anyway, so I have given them ALL the data and I am not liable for not delivering the info. It also gives me a great excuse to get in their office and show them how to use it. It also puts an icon on their desktop - iCAT Vision - which is maybe a subtle reminder to them. It would be great if we could "personalize" the icon with our own logos. What about that, Liz? Now that I have written all this (aren't you proud of me, Eric?) I realize that many of you are not using the icat vision because it is still a pre-release. It does have little bugs but I think it's too good to wait!!! Marcelle

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt Kroona said...

My version of i-CAT Vision is "BETA". Is there a newer version?

4:12 PM  
Blogger Liz Qualtier said...

I am going to post a newer "pre-release" version on the website in a few days. This version will have the CD burning function, which makes it very easy for the receiving end to install. A new Quick Start Guide will also be posted.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Matt Kroona said...

I would like to try the i-CAT Vision but I can't get a key from ISI. I sent them 2 emails requesting a key and have gotten no response. Liz - can I get a key?

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home