Well...How many of you are out there discovering that you will not be getting the upgrade to a 14 bit in the near future? I am concerned that they (ISI) are not telling the whole truth about their situation of not getting the parts from the manufacturer. Any thoughts or information would be appreciated. Lost in Petaluma
Friday, August 27, 2010
- iCAT Updgrade continued...
- iCAT Upgrade
- I am still waiting for my upgrade to the 14 bit an...
- i-cat 3d dvt cb cone beam with extended field and ...
- Customer Users' Meeting & 3-D Dental Imaging Congr...
- replacement of icat anavoidable
- Airway Reports
- Magic material needed!
- i-CAT Vision Software Training Session
- i-CAT Vision Tru-Pan