Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Do you need a radiologist?

Hello,

My name is Dania Tamimi. Eric was kind enough to invite me to this blog and introduce me to your group through my comment on the mid-line calcification. I am an American board-certified Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologist. I formed a strong interest in the technicians' world and AADMRT when I attended the Monterey meeting last September. I was impressed by what I saw, and look forward to attending future meetings.

I currently work for 3D Diagnostix as an oral radiology consultant. The fellows at 3DDx send me the images, and I view and interpret them as well as write a report with images in PDF form, all within 24-48 hours.

The states that I can provide this service to are: California, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Dakota, and Oregon. I am in the process of collecting information on licensure requirements for the practice of teleradiology for the rest of the states so more may come later.

For more information, email me at dania@3ddx.com, or Khaled ElSaid, the president of 3DDx, at khaled@3ddx.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric Iwamoto said...

Being able to provide another resource for radiologic interpretation is always welcome.

Dr. Tamimi, do you prefer only the DICOM data or should we also include the PDFs of the i-CAT generated reports along with any 3D movie files?

Do you provide a secure HIPPA compliant method (FTP site?) to easily send the required data set?

2:01 PM  
Blogger Dania Tamimi said...

At 3D Diagnostix, we provide a secure account on our FTP server. Dicom images are all I need to do my interpretation. The rest is pretty to look at, but all the necessary data lies in the original CT images.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Dania Tamimi said...

I just got the ok from Texas, so I should be able to provide reports for dentists and centers in Texas as well.

10:29 AM  
Blogger M CARPENTER said...

Dr. Tamimi did the same for us! We have actually had two that were in need of imediate attention. She had contacted the doctors and sent the reports in just under a couple of hours!BDXL

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home