Thursday, June 14, 2007

Imaging Marketing

Hello i-CAT Family,

My name is Amos Nadler and I am thankful for the opportunity to join your blog. I had the pleasure of meeting many of you in Monterey last fall when I presented a talk on "Inside Out Marketing & Branding". While at the conference I learned about the challenges radiography centers face, heard about the incredible developments in the field, and even saw whales and dolphins. I'll never forget it.

I am the President and Chief Creative Officer of Imaging Marketing, a company dedicated to supporting i-CAT owners by providing effective marketing tools and strategies to help grow their practices. Fresh concepts and ideas are constantly being developed and it's always great to hear what your needs are so we can offer you more focused, creative, and effective solutions.

Please email me at amos@imagingmarketing.com , or call 541.556.6713 with questions about marketing strategy, ROI analysis or anything else marketing and branding related. I love this field and appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Best,

Amos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home